- Spend at least 8 hours a day in the sewing studio (ha...ha...). I will certainly settle for at least 4.
- Meet all my deadlines for the second book to be published. Now that is one I will keep for sure!
- Get the patterns out of my head, and onto the sewing table for photos and instructions. Have the most darling business card holder! Grand kids call it my magic box.
- MOST important one is to spend as much time, or more with family and friends. Especially those darling grand children!
- Try to spend too much on sewing (another ha...ha.....). Just can't resist those notions.
- Update the website at www.thesewbox.com - time for a face lift. Rather it than me! :D
- Add more items to the site (ok, checked off on the ordering part, now to get listed when arrive).
- Learn more sewing techniques, and add some more crochet! So relaxing in the evening. Check out the cute little purse I finished designing. Can't decide to keep or sell. I am certainly a lover of purses (and hats!).
Think I have thought of resolutions that I can actually KEEP and have tons of fun trying!
Whatever you come up, keep them fun!